$1200 Sign on Bonus ($100 a Week for 12 weeks) effective 12/20/20– 05/01/21
Looking for a consistent work schedule? Need to be home every night? Want to work with people that will treat you with dignity and respect? If yes, then Tiger Lines, LLC.
Home daily (all local routes)
Mon – Fri, with Saturday volunteers
Job Duties: Tiger Lines, LLC is hiring professional CDL Class A truck drivers for the Woodland, CA area hauling dry goods.
Below are the primary functions for this Class A driving position:
· Deliver product to customers driving Company vehicles and hauling trailers in a variety of terrain traffic and weather
· Adhere to DOT regulations and other state and federal regulatory requirements, including completing driver’s log with accurate times
· Perform vehicle safety and inspection checks and complete Drivers’ Vehicle Condition report at the start of each shift
· Report maintenance repairs needed and safety concerns to supervisor
· Attend safety and other required drivers’ meetings
· Maintain a satisfactory driving record
· Verify load for accuracy
· Inspect delivery sites to ensure safe environment to load/unload
· Notify supervisor immediately of any accidents, damage, or traffic violations. Along with completing and submitting any necessary reports and documentation needed.
Dry goods hauling pays hourly plus incentive
Guarantee Pay: First 30days
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Clean driving record a plus
· Valid Class A driver's license required
· Able to pass background and DOT drug screen if offer extended
· Paid Time Off
· Weekly Pay
· Medical with Health Reimbursement Account
· 401(k) with 6% match
· Life Insurance
At Tiger Lines, LLC we are dedicated to our employees. In our industry we are known as one of the most professional, safe, and driver friendly companies to work with. We continue to thrive and maintain our excellence in customer satisfaction and will continue to be the best transportation experts in the industry. Apply today and learn more about your possible new career at Tiger Lines, LLC.